Way for you to enjoy flash SWF movies on SE ST17i

Discussion in 'Videos' started by justmore, Nov 2, 2011.

1. justmore

justmore Banned

SE ST17i is really a smart phone that published by Sony Ericsson. It's used 3 inches touchscreen with a resolution in 480*320. The biggest advantage of this display screen ought to be the support of wet-hand operation. Additionally, it's used the Google android OPERATING SYSTEM v2. 3. 4 along with 1GHz processor chip. The 5MP digital camera might just support taking terrific photos. What's more, it might support water-proof together with dustproof. Just like many other mobile phones, it might additionally support Micro SD, App2SD along with WIFI. Another highlight of this cellular phone should be the support of 3D games. As for movies, it might support 3GP together with MP4 videos. So, if we wish to enjoy flash SWF movies on this cellular phone, we have to first transfer flash SWF to MP4 movie.
    Next, let’s check out the steps of switching flash SWF to MP4 video.
    First, you must prepare a SWF to video converter and even set it up.
    Second, simply start the SWF to video converter together with input the SWF movie by simply clicking “Browseâ€.
    [​IMG]
    Here you are able to preview the original source SWF movie or simply crop along with capture the movie.
    And then, please just click “Export†along with select “Videoâ€.
    [​IMG]
    Select the output movie format as MP4 together with specify a folder for the output movie. If you wish rip music from the source SWF movie, just choose “Rip Audioâ€.
    Next, just click “Settings†to personalize the audio together with video settings of the developed movie.
    [​IMG]
    Now, you may adjust the bite rate, video dimension as well as video coding of the built video. It’s better to select a video dimension that is pretty close to your cell phone to ensure that the movie might get the best display effects on the cellular phone.
    Finally, simply hit “Convert†to start the flash SWF to MP4 transformation. The transformation will be completed in a short time. Just wait until the software automatically open the folder in which the developed movie is.
    [​IMG]
    Now, enjoy the video on your SE ST17i.

Welcome to my blog.